I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was as delightfully delicious as mine!
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cup(s) freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 cup(s) slivered firmly packed basil leaves
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti in salted, boiling water until al dente. Place a colander over a large serving bowl, then drain spaghetti into it (hot water will warm bowl). Pour water from bowl, wipe bowl dry, then empty spaghetti into it.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Gradually beat in olive oil until mixture becomes thick and creamy and cheese “melts” into oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in lemon zest.
- Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti in serving bowl; toss thoroughly. Add basil, toss again, and serve.
From The Oprah Magazine Cookbook ©2008 Hearst Communications, Inc.
Easier than pie…and no guilt! You have to love that. Enjoy your Cyber Monday, everyone!