This month’s Cooking Light magazine has arrived! Being that I’m obsessed with food, I practically devoured this issue. Here are a few of the many recipes I’m eager to try:
1) Brown Butter Gnocchi with Spinach and Pine Nuts – Butter, gnocchi, spinach, pine nuts…sold!
2) Gratin of Belgin Endive with Bacon – Bacon, good…cheese, good.
3) Spicy Black Bean Hummus – Husband will love this!
4) Roasted Banana Bars with Browned Butter-Pecan Frosting – This recipe would’ve come in handy when we had all those bananas left over from Mobile Velo’s Under-Over Ride.
5) Kalamata Olive Bread with Oregano – What could go better with a Greek salad?
It’s as if the good people at Cooking Light have read my mind. I don’t know if I should be thrilled or afraid. 😉 As always, I will keep you posted on my adventures in the kitchen.